[audacity4blind] Re: Intro..

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:23:53 +0100

| From "key stone" <eloheem123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
| Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:22:18 -0400
| Subject: [audacity4blind] Intro..
> Hi, I'm new here and would like to introduce myself.. I'm Eloheem and
> new to audacity, but not new to audio recording or production.. I'm looking to
> first put together some songs from my computer to play continuously like a
> mix;
> add some effects, and add my personal voice as some small narration.. Can
> anyone
> lead me to an tutorial or anything like instructions? I did read the BGZ Pod,
> but
> it doesn't really go to far into what I'm interested in doing.. I have the new
> Beta for Vista on my lap top.. Thanks, Eloh

I would suggest you learn the Audacity shortcuts and navigation methods
which you can do with David Bailes' JAWS Guide:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-1.3.11-Guide.html

This Tutorial from our Manual might help too:
http://manual.audacityteam.org/index.php?title=Tutorial_-_Mixing_a_Narration_With_Background_Music

Gale

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/