[audacity4blind] Intro..

  • From: "key stone" <eloheem123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:22:18 -0400

Hi, I'm new here and would like to introduce myself.. I'm Eloheem and new to
audacity, but not new to audio recording or production.. I'm looking to first
put together some songs from my computer to play continuously like a mix; add
some effects, and add my personal voice as some small narration.. Can anyone
lead me to an tutorial or anything like instructions? I did read the BGZ Pod,
but it doesn't really go to far into what I'm interested in doing.. I have the
new Beta for Vista on my lap top.. Thanks, Eloh