[audacity4blind] Re: Industrial music voice effects

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:25:25 -0500

Hey. Interesting question. Well groups like Skinny Puppy, Frontline Assembly,
and many, many others did a lot of experimentation to get the effects they
wanted. methinks you should do the same. Ring moedulation, chorus, vocoder, all
these things would certainly help. All I can say is play around lots until you
have a sound that you think is dark and twisted enough!