[audacity4blind] Re: Importing files

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:40:21 +0100

Hi Ron!
To import files you press ctrl-shift-i. In Windows 7 you then press
shift-tab twice to move to the folder view. Now you can navigate through
your folderstructure to where the files are, select them and press enter
to import.
Of course you'll lose sound quality by recompressing mp3 files. It should
have been possible to import the original files as per above. Failing
that, you should choose 320 to ensure lowest possible compression.

Cheers, Robbie