[audacity4blind] Re: I'm back

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:49:43 -0500

Welcome back Dave.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David R. Sky
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:25 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] I'm back

Hi all,

I took a much-needed break from Audacity and writing plug-ins in October
last year. Now I'm back, not sure how I will contribute beyond sending
plug-ins to this list and answering questions about same. I'm way behind
on current stable and beta versions of Audacity.

David

--
David R. Sky
http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/