[audacity4blind] I need high quality USB sound cart to record plaieddata without quality loss

  • From: "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <chmiel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 18:55:41 +0200

Dear users and developers,
Does somebody of You know about may be very expensive but really high
quality USB sound cart, which support saving audio data which are being
streamed to The USB sound cart?

I would like to have sound cart, which support internally from its .sys
drivers perspective The same feature like SOundtab streaming audio
recorder kernel mode driver support.
So for example, when I will play .wav file by using this high quality
sound cart connected to The USB, its driver should support device name
such as wave out, so I would record from this source by using Audacity.
But analogue wave out will always make sound quality loss. So does
somebody of us know about such good USB sound device?
Or this feature is not available in any sound cart?

Thank You very much for Yours answer.

With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.