[audacity4blind] Re: How works "Find zero crossings"

  • From: Arne <waschmasche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:19:00 +0200

Hello Gale,

thanks for the link which was just the information I had. OK, I did not realize it applies to selections, but still I do not find answers for my question. To me, it looks a bit like the command tries to find a possible zero crossing according to average volume for both edges so that one could not - for example - only find a crossing for one edge. However, by now it worked by listening carefully and changing the selections to hear no clicks.

Rgds,
Arne