[audacity4blind] Re: How to successfully record from a tape deck to digital

  • From: Donna Smith <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:31:47 -0500

Gene, you get the grand prize for hanging in there with the newby
until the problem is fixed!  Thank you!  I set the switch to the other
setting and it works like a charm.  I also made sure that all of the
other settings discussed were correct and it makes a very credible
recording of the taped homemade music that is not great quality in the
first place.  This is just all personal memories kind of stuff and as
some of the tapes are a little over 40 years old, I wanted to get it
all preserved.

Thank you so much for your help.  Thanks to others for making good
suggestions about settings, too.  I'm sure it is the whole package
that makes it work.

Have a lovely weekend.

Donna