[audacity4blind] Re: How to successfully record from a tape deck to digital

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:46:06 -0600

See this review. According to the author, there is a small switch on the sound card that allows you to switch the input. If that is accurate, it will solve your problem. No drivers need be installed and no software needs to be installed. Note that the review states that two cds of software come with the unit. I looked at some customer reviews on Amazon and about four people state that no software was provided. I saw one review where this was stated and about three people who responded to that review all saying that got no software.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2014/02/18/behringer-u-phono-uf0202-usbaudio-interface-review/

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>