[audacity4blind] Re: How to successfully record from a tape deck to digital

  • From: Donna Smith <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:19:29 -0500

Gen, the device came with a booklet in four languages, but no
software. The booklet referenced installing software from the CD, but
the web site indicated that no software was needed for the device, but
that installing Audacity was recommended.  I'll go back to Behringer
and see if there is a driver install there as well.

Donna