[audacity4blind] Re: Hi

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 02:00:52 +0100

You can select and Edit > Cut what you don't want to keep. You want
to select in both tracks so the cut keeps the tracks synchronised.
SHIFT + up arrow or SHIFT + down arrow copies the selection into
the track above or below respectively.

If you want to export your tracks mixed together, the entire length
of both tracks will be mixed to one stereo or mono track when you
use File > Export (even if you only have a small selection in one of
the tracks). Use File > Export Selection if you want to export only
the selection.

If the voice track needs moving rightwards, move the cursor with the
left or right arrow keys, then Generate > Silence at the cursor.

Gale