[audacity4blind] Re: Help urgently please

  • From: Johny cassidy <johnypcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:37:57 +0100

That hasn't worked. I'm baffled. The tracks are there in the track table and I
can play them individually but not all together after each other in the
project. Any ideas? How do I zoom all the way out? Could it be that the project
is too long? I'm on a deadline and starting to panic. Help!!

Sent from my iPhone

Twitter @johnycassidy