[audacity4blind] Re: Help aligning tracks

  • From: Leland <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:55:31 -0500

Hi Nolan,

Let¹s see if this¹ll work for ya:

1. Select menu item Edit -> Select None to get to a known state
2. Move to track #1
3. Press Enter to select it
4. Select menu item Edit -> Move Cursor -> to Track End to get to the end of
track #1
5. Press Enter to unselect it
6. Move to track #2 without moving left or right, just use up or down
7. Press Enter to select it
8. Select Menu item Tracks -> Align Tracks -> Align with Selection Start to
align the start of track #2 with the end of track #1
9. Select menu item Edit -> Move Cursor -> to Track End to get to the end of
track #2
10. Press Enter to unselect it
11. Move to track #3 without moving left or right, just use up or down
12. Press Enter to select it
13. Select menu item Tracks-> Align Tracks -> Align with Selection Start to
align the start of track #3 with the end of track #2

You¹ll notice that steps 9 thru 13 are just repeats of steps 4 thru 8.

Leland