[audacity4blind] Re: Harmonizing vocal tracks and muting tracks

  • From: "L.F. Meijer \(Pengaarde\)" <lfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:48:03 +0100

Hello, Taylor,

With the aorrow key up and down you can focus a track. When a trach has been
selected, the synthetic speech says Select On. For deselecting you press Enter.
Do you wish to select a deselected track, you press Enter.
When you prefer to listen only tot the selected track, you can mute the other tracks each after each by pressing shift-u. The synthetic speech says Mute On. When you press shift-u once more, you can hear the sound again.

Kind regards,

Loek.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Taylor Arndt
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:31 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Harmonizing vocal tracks and muting tracks

Track, but both of them change at the same time so what is going on because
I think I only select one

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2015, at 6:19 PM, Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.

You have the possibility of changing pitch without changing tempo, and
vice- versa.
If you change pitch and tempo at the same time, tracks will not
synchronize.

Select each track individually and go to the effects menu where you have
all that settings. I hope that is useful. All the best.

VitorÀs 23:03 de 11/12/2015, Taylor Arndt escreveu:
Hi List,

I was wondering if I could harmonize some vocal tracks that I have
gotten. I need to be able to harmonize I'm so that they sound good
together, because right now they sound like a jumbled mess in order to do
that, I need to be able to change the tempo of some tracks, but I'm
unable to do this without changing the temple all the tracks. Can you
please help me to know how to change the tempo of just one track, and
also I need to be able to change the key of tracks. Now I'm no musical
genius, but every time I try to change the key at least a half step when
I think it is a halfstep anyways it sounds like a bunch of chipmunks can
I please have some help thanks Taylor

Sent from my iPhone

Vitor Ferreira
Página pessoal: www.serramar.org