[audacity4blind] Re: Harmonizing vocal tracks and muting tracks

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:19:32 -0500

To change the tempo of just one track:
Select that track and make sure all others are not selected
Focus on that track and press j, then shift k
Press alt c for the effects menu
Press C until you hear "change tempo" and press Enter
You can change tempo by beats or time, make your choices and tab to OK and press Enter

Rich De Steno

On 12/11/2015 6:03 PM, Taylor Arndt wrote:

Hi List,

I was wondering if I could harmonize some vocal tracks that I have gotten. I
need to be able to harmonize I'm so that they sound good together, because
right now they sound like a jumbled mess in order to do that, I need to be able
to change the tempo of some tracks, but I'm unable to do this without changing
the temple all the tracks. Can you please help me to know how to change the
tempo of just one track, and also I need to be able to change the key of
tracks. Now I'm no musical genius, but every time I try to change the key at
least a half step when I think it is a halfstep anyways it sounds like a bunch
of chipmunks can I please have some help thanks Taylor

Sent from my iPhone