[audacity4blind] HOLIDAYS

  • From: "paolo giacomoni" <paolo.giacomoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:49:33 +0100

Hi listers.

I offer you "the holidays," my virtual album produced by myself and alone in
the comforting shelter of my basement.

Here you can find the zip file:

http://www.gruppoemiliano.it/levacanze.zip

I give it because I did everything with audacity!

After decades, Audacity me allowed to mess happily with sounds.

I would like to thank stronger those who are doing it for the attention they
have paid to the program accessibility by the blind.

I've explored the distance between speech and song, a space that electronics
has certainly expanded.

All texts are written in holidays, but, unfortunately for you, they are all in
Italian: I did this work to entertain me and my friends.

There are imperfections and maybe even wrong, but it is possible that
"Holidays" does not become a work memorable for ever!

For the music I used accordion, violin, nickelarp, chitarrillo and softwares
Audacity and quick windows sequencer.

Not all music is original: the music of "summer rain" is a Swedish dance, the
music of the Flies is a french bourrée, the "smart car" is a fascist anthem,
the "resurrection of the foot" covers the begin of a Schubert Lied and the
final chorus of sailors is a sea shantie.

Enjoy! and excuse my crazy english: is the fault of google translator.

Paolo