[audacity4blind] Re: Global Hotkeys in Audacity

  • From: Andrew Downie <access_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 18:44:10 +1000

David, I am almost certain the answer is no. I cannot even think of a way of scripting a solution that would give you the snappiness you would want. What you want to achieve can be done with Total Recorder and Dictation Buddy from High Criteria <http://www.highcriteria.com>.

Andrew

On 27/05/2017 4:20 AM, Dave Van Der Molen wrote:

If I'm recording a document in Audacity, and I'm reading the document in MS Word, for instance, is there a way to enter the shift+r, spacebar, or p hotkey commands without having to alt+tab into the Audacity window? Can I execute those commands from the MS-Word window?

David

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line