[audacity4blind] Re: Gain

  • From: "Cliff Self" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 02:10:08 -0700

Ah, you're right about that.  Now I wonder if I have a bug in my installed
version.  The original problem still exists.  I can boost the gain on the first
take only.  If I delete that whole track and redo it, then bring up the Gain
dialog box, it has the proper boost in the edit field, but pressing Okay
doesn't boost the volume.  Can anyone else replicate this problem on their
version?  I'm still using v 2.0.

Cliff