[audacity4blind] Re: G Verb settings

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:40:50 +0100

| From van Ooit <vanooit@xxxxxxxxx>
| Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:48:05 +0200
| Subject: G Verb settings
> That is really a setback.
> For equalizing, compresion and many more effects, it would really be nice to
> have more presets ready.

Many built-in Audacity effects, specifically including Equalization and
Compression, remember their settings after restarting Audacity.
Equalization does have presets.

No Nyquist effects (underneath the divider in the Effect menu)
remember settings across sessions or have presets.

If you want a reverb with working presets, then on Windows and
Mac you can try Anwida Soft DX Reverb Light or Freeverb Too:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/GVerb#Alternative_reverb_plug-ins .

Gale