[audacity4blind] Fwd: Please, control the servers

  • From: Marco Oros <marco.oros93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 20:48:29 +0200

-------- Preposlaná správa --- Forwarded Message --------
Predmet:        Please, control the servers
Dátum:  Sat, 10 Apr 2021 20:47:01 +0200
Od:     Marco Oros <marco.oros93@xxxxxxxxx>
Pre:    lilypond-user@xxxxxxx

Hello.

Sorry to write It here, but currently there in various conferences can be one virus. My e-mail adress was subscribed to various American news sites, but without My reason.

I haven't to subscribed to those mailing lists and I have a friends, who has a same problems. Those friends are in various mailing conferences, like this.

So please, controll everything, if list wasn't attacked by some vire.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

P.S: Sorry to write about It.