[audacity4blind] Re: Fw: Audacity presentation available for download

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anders,

Have you listened to this mp3 presentation file? How did you like it, was it clear in its directions?

Could you send me _offlist_ Gene Asner's email address.

I have dial-up, it would take more than 2 hours to download the seventeen-plus megs.

Thanks

David

Anders wrote:
HellO!
I just saw this on another list.
If you are interested you can check it out.
/ANders.

From: Gene Asner
Subject: Audacity presentation available for download

Some members of this list wanted to listen to my audacity presentation but had problems. It's now available for download at the following link: http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q2FH7MIL7BMV08MZ6R9T53CVZ