[audacity4blind] Free, Accessible Midi Player/editor/creator?

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 20:43:56 +0930

Hi,

Does such a thing exist? I know Audacity cannot play midi files but it can
record audio output from the computer, in stereo sound. I'm asking because I'm
planning on building a rather long audio game and need more royalty-free music
than I have, and I have a very tight budget, and I want the music to sound as
natural as possible. I'm probably expecting too much, but I did download a free
midi editor that was, unfortunately, not accessible. The installer looked
promising at first but then I couldn't activate the buttons to finish it. :(