[audacity4blind] Feedback on Audacity 2.1.1

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Audacity for Blind Users'" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:36:49 +0200

Hi!
I'd like to thank the developers yet again for a brilliant job. I'm
delighted with the new features, especially the track table navigation and
track shifting commands. It makes it so much easier. With single keystrokes
assigned to "Move Track to Top, to Bottom, Up and Down" I work faster than
ever.
The new playback commands are also a great help, the alignment checkers
(ctrl-shift-F5 and ctrl-shift-F7) being the golden egg of the lot. These are
immensely practical to me. It goes to show how much thought and
consideration is going into Audacity. Thanks a lot folks. Your work is much
appreciated.

Cheers! Robbie