[audacity4blind] Re: External Microphone

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 06:21:11 +0200

Andre, I've got an adapter here that bought at a hi-fi/sound shop that lets me plug a jack of that size into the smaller socket - just an adapter, so that might help you as well then..?

Like Vitor said, microphone would just offer mono, while line-in should offer stereo, if your laptop offers it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA