[audacity4blind] Re: External Microphone

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 23:29:56 +0200

Strange, since that sounds like somewhat larger in diameter than the size we refer to as 3.5mm audio jack - metric measurement system - which is the standard audio connection jack/socket size for simple/normal things - maybe closer to what I'd think of as an actual guitar jack, which is somewhat thicker/larger.

For example, an inch is something like 24.8mm, so if I divide that by 4, then it works out to 6.2mm, whereas the standard, smaller audio jack size here is 3.5mm, but anyway.

But, you might be able to get an adapter, or something, if it's a different size from your standard headphone jack?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA