[audacity4blind] Re: External Microphone

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:50:10 +0200

That would really depend on your laptop itself - my one laptop has 3 audio
jack sockets on the front edge - earphones/speakers, microphone, and stereo
line-in.

But some of my previous/other machines had similar audio sockets on their sides, at the back, next to power jack socket, etc., etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA