[audacity4blind] Re: Exporting Files in Audacity

  • From: "David Van Der Molen" <dvm975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:58:58 -0400

I'm not sure why there's a loss in quality either. What I did was record on my Zoom in MP3 format at 96 KBPS. After editing in Audacity, I export the project at 96 KPPS, and there is definitely a loss in quality. I'm doing the recordings in stereo and am exporting in Audacity in stereo (not joint stereo). I'm not sure whether the stereo choice exists on the Zoom; that's just the way I've been recording.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>