[audacity4blind] E-mail bomb in Your mailing list

  • From: Marco Oros <marco.oros93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: utajeni adresati: ;
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:04:58 +0200

Hello.

Two weeks ago I was victim of e-mail bomb. Maybe some of Your users too, but this problem is currently in Czech republic and Slovakia.

Due to this please check, if Your delivery and send server wasn't attacked by some spammer.

Maybe You have heard about It, maybe no, but please checked It out, or ask to Your hoster of mailing list.

Sorry for My English, I am not native speaker of this language.

Thank You.

Best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line