[audacity4blind] Re: Effects menu

  • From: "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:53:59 -0000

Thanks, that is very useful!
I am recording from cassettes that invariably have different maximum volumes.
What I am aiming to do is keep the sounds and crackles as they are part of the
original recordings, but make equal sound from both speakers and have all the
digital recordings at the same maximum volume level.

I am guessing I would need just  amplify normalise and Equalisation.  If so,
what would be the right order to apply each Effect to get the desired result?

Many thanks.

Ron