[audacity4blind] Re: Editing one of the tracks

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 00:05:28 +0200

Hi Loek!
Rich is right. Whether a track is muted does not effect any editing. If you
could describe in detail what you're doing, we can possibly find out what the
problem is.
If you set the right selection marker and then press shift-A as I understand
you to do from your last mail, you're setting the cursor at that same
position, thereby selecting nothing. You should set the left marker, then the
right, or press shift-A where you want the selection to start and then pres
shift-cursor-right to make a selection. Listen to the selected passage by
pressing the space bar.
You can also press c to hear what the cut would sound like. If nothing happens
when you press c, nothing is selected.

Cheers! Robbie