[audacity4blind] Re: Editing one of the tracks

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:43:11 +0100

Hello. Left and right brackets don't work in keyboards other than US. If you have problems defining the limits of your selection, you might want to go to edit, preferences, and arrow down to keyboard. Then define the keys assigned to the left and right brackets to other keys of your choice. Hope that is useful.

Vitor

On 14/04/2015 21:45, L.F. Meijer (Pengaarde) wrote:

Hello, Rich,

Thanks for youw reply. I've done what you say, but it doesnot give the wished result. After pressing right square brackets I have another time pressed shift-a. Alas, without wished result.

Kind regards,

Loek Meijer.

L.F. Meijer
Isaäc Sweersstraat 17