[audacity4blind] Re: Editing

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:42:58 +0200

Ok, question from my side - what does this time shifter effect call itself once
it's been dropped in /plug-ins directory?

Went through whole implemented list of plugins, and can't find it as such.

Unless, it's actually being implemented somewhere other than the effects menu?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA