[audacity4blind] Re: Drop-in Recording

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 22:38:33 -0700

Thank you so much for your explanation. I hadn't been able to read your entire
message earlier. However, it's a very awkward way of handlling drop-ins. I
think Audacity needs a much smoother, cleaner, quicker method—a basic punch-in,
punch-out method. I hope this  will be intrnuced someday. To my mind, it's a
serious drawback to a very fine program.

Thanks again.

Daveed