[audacity4blind] Drag and Drop

  • From: Chris Coulter <forestelf1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:03:11 -0700

I finally went into Keyboard Help for Voice-Over and learned the standard key
strokes for dragging and dropping. Then I took a leap of faith and did it. It
worked fine. I just selected the Audacity folder and hit Control-Option-comma
to start dragging. Then I went to Application alias and hit
Control-Option-period for the drop. Voice-over informed me that the folder had
been dropped just to the left of the application and a button labeled Keep
Newer appeared. I pressed that button, there was a sound effect and upon
opening Audacity I found that I had installed Version 2.6.

Thank you, George, for giving me the information you had. I may have missed a
step in doing what you told me to do, but you inspired me to learn what turned
out to be a very simple process, namely, dragging and dropping.
Chris