[audacity4blind] Re: Downloading Audacity

  • From: "Wendy" <wen.jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:42:26 -0000

Hey Gene, I did download Audacity initially, or thought I had, until I attempted to bring it up from the desktop, and the message said that the configuration was incorrect. You are right, all I want to do is to record my voice on to a MP3 programme and to be able to alter it as I need. I'll try your suggestion and hope it works for me. Cheers.

Wendy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>