[audacity4blind] Re: Doing fade-ins, fade-outs, E Q, etc...

  • From: "jean parker" <disabilityradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:13:08 +0530

Hi David and all,

Thanks for your thurough reply.

What I need to do first is work with the program a little more and get familiar with it. I don't want to have you write a plug-in for something until I've defined it better. I think half my problem is that I don't understand some of the digital audio concepts, I'm a journalist not a techy. Can you recommend a basic glossary of terms that might help me out?

That way, I won't appear so stupid and we can keep the discussion on the list hahahaha.

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>