[audacity4blind] Re: Does Audacity Have a Pause Function?

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:53:52 -0600

Thank you for answering. I'm not sure whether it's just me, but I never seem to be able to get the cursor to just the right smidgen to make it a smooth-flowing recording. I used to do it with two cassette decks all the time. I don't know if I'm just not coordinated enough for digital audio or what my problem is. Maybe just more practice--I don't know.

Linda Adams

-----Original Message----- From: Dang Manh Cuong
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 7:38 PM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Does Audacity Have a Pause Function?

Hi Linda Don't have time to read other member's answer, but I'll give you a
resource about find 0 crossing. To access this feature, press z after making
selection. Note that you must exit the pause function before pressing, and I
recommend you always do this after making your slelection. Read more at
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.0.5-Guide.html HTH
HTH
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>