[audacity4blind] Re: Does Audacity Have a Pause Function?

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:38:19 +0700

Hi Linda Don't have time to read other member's answer, but I'll give you a resource about find 0 crossing. To access this feature, press z after making selection. Note that you must exit the pause function before pressing, and I recommend you always do this after making your slelection. Read more at http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.0.5-Guide.html HTH

HTH
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>