[audacity4blind] Re: Does Audacity Have a Pause Function?

  • From: Justin Trevino <jtrevino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:53:57 -0500

Linda,
In the latest version of audacity control shift e is the key command to export the entire file. If you only wish to export the selected audio, you must press alt then arrow down through the file menu till you come to the option that reads export selection.
Justin
On 4/21/2014 3:37 PM, Linda Adams wrote:
Yes. I also discovered, unless I did something wrong, that the selection of silence did not delete unless I pressed backspace instead of the Delete key. Then I thought that I should press Alt Control E for Export, but there is no dialog there to let me know how to save the newly edited file. Is it Al f, then a for Save As?
Thank you for the tips above with the Z key.
Linda