[audacity4blind] Re: Deleting start of a track

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 04:13:14 +0200

Hi Cliff!
First make sure the track is selected. Your screen reader should say “Select
On”. If it doesn’t, press enter to select. Start playback by pressing space
bar. Where you want the track to begin, press shift-A. This will set the cursor
at that position. Then press shift-J to select from there to the beginning of
the track. Press space bar again to hear the selection and check that it has
the intended length. If so, press delete. Voilá! If not, extend the selection
by pressing shift-cursor-right or reduce it by pressing ctrl-shift-cursor-left.
Listen again until satisfied and delete.

Cheers! Robbie