[audacity4blind] Re: Deleting first 2 3 seconds of a track

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 22:36:48 -0400

Hi David,

I am having a similar problem where when I delete a track after selecting it
to past into another track, the track I am trying to past into is also
deleted. In my preferences, the checkbox to select all tracks if none
selected is unchecked. Please tell me again how to insert a whole track in
the middle of another track? Thank you.

Diane