[audacity4blind] Re: Deleting first 2 3 seconds of a track

  • From: "Daveed Mandell" <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 03:58:44 -0700

Where does one get the scripts?

-----Original Message----- From: Aidan Maher
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:00 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Deleting first 2 3 seconds of a track

Hi, I hope that those who do the scripts can make a way to silence
jaws when pressing r, but for now I suggest you mute jaws before
pressing r buy pressing insert space and then s, and toggle it back on
again the same way, except if you use the scripts then there is
another keystroak wich I forgot now. But insert h wil get you that.

On 03/04/2013, Ron <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dave.

Unchecking that box made all the difference and I managed to crack it.

Just one more thing, when I press r for recording when recording from an
external device the play back always has Jaws saying r at the start.  Is
there any way I could fix this without deleting the first second or so?

Ron