[audacity4blind] Re: Deleting a track

  • From: "Cliff Self" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:13:22 -0700

thanks Robbie,
That helps a lot.

Cliff

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robbie
  To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 9:48 PM
  Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Deleting a track

  Hi Cliff!

  That way you can delete the audio within a track, but the track remains. You
need to select the track by pressing enter and then select Remove Tracks from
the Tracks menu. I record songs as well and I have assigned a short key to
Remove Tracks so I can dump them right away when I've made an error. You can do
that in the keybord tab in Preferences.

  By the way, pressing home and end will take you to the start and end of the
project, not the track. Within a selected track, press j to go to the start of
the track and k to go to the end.

  Cheers, Robbie