[audacity4blind] Re: Cutting Selection isn't working as expected

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:32:03 -0500

Are you saying you want to have each selection be in its own file? If so, you're doing it the hard way. Set the start and end markers at the beginning and end of the first clip, then use save selection. Then simply delete the selected material after you save it to make the remaining material smaller and avoid the possibility of mistakenly including material you've already saved in other clips.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharni-Lee Ward" <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>