[audacity4blind] Re: Chains that do not work in version 2.1.1

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:16:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Vitor,
are there any specific examples where the chains behave differently? I'm not
aware of any changes that would cause your problems,

DAvid.

On Saturday, 18 July 2015, 17:42, Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.

I just installed Audacity version 2.1.1, and decided to keep
configurations from previous version, as specially a bunch of chains to
be applied to tracks. In most cases, they just do not work with the new
version, and one of them does something totally different from what is
defined in the chain's parameters. What may have caused this? Should i
rebuild all chains or try to recover their previous configurations? Thanks.

--
Vitor Ferreira