[audacity4blind] Re: Breathing noise

  • From: "vitorflash" <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 09:34:15 +0100

Hello.

First, when we are recording our voice, it's very important to make shure we do not breath into the microphone. When using a dinamic microphone, then we should talk not straight , but about 4 fingers away from it, and the microphone should be pointing slightly up,so we talk pass and not into it.

If we really want to sound absolutly dry and clean, then the only way is to use a noise gate plugin. I didn't find any in Audacity's default menus, but there must certainly be some vst or nyquist alternative. Best regards.

Vitor
-----Mensagem Original----- From: Adina G
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 9:45 PM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Breathing noise

Hey guys, I know it is at least second time I write on the same subject, but
not yet clear about how I can really remove breathing noice in Audacity?
Please step by step advise if possible.
Thank You