[audacity4blind] Ballancing volume of two tracks

  • From: Steven <mysticranger@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:44:54 +0100

Hello everyone,

I would like to adjust the volume of one track, so it is the exact same volume of the other.

I have two tracks in my current project. I want my second track, to have the same volume, that my first track has. I know, that you can change the volume of a track in the effects menu. But that would mean, I would have to go by the trial and error method.

Is there maybe a way, to check the volume of one track, so I can enter that value, when changing the volume of the second track?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Steven

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line