[audacity4blind] Re: Autotune

  • From: Steve the Fiddle <stevethefiddle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:50:23 +0000

Official versions of Antares Autotune requires ilok authorization
(even for the demo version).
Please do not use this mailing list for advertising, exchanging or
distributing illegal warez.
The official (legal) demo version of Antares Autotune is available
from the Antares web site:
http://www.antarestech.com/download/product-demos.php

You may wish to consider GSnap, which is less sophisticated than
Antares Autotune, but is free: http://www.gvst.co.uk/gsnap.htm

Steve