[audacity4blind] Automation

  • From: Manu <etann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 06:26:13 +0200

Hi everybody,
I have two questions for you.
The first :
Can we and how can we import samples on the same track one behind the other ?
Imagine !
I have 10 samples about drums loops. Can we do  5 drums loops samples, one
drums break, and 5 drums loops samples, just on one track…

The second question :
Can we make automation on one or several tracks ?
- increase or decrease reverbe,
- use panning or volume…
All things on real time.
And save automation !!!

Thank you very much for your replies… And sorry for my bad english to explain
what I want to do...
Amicalement…
Manu

-       E-Mail : etann@xxxxxxxxxxxx