[audacity4blind] Re: Audio tTutorial Start to Audacity

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:50:14 -0600

The reason I said that saving the file before editing is a good idea is
because, in the past, I was unable to move through a file I had recorded
but not saved and reopened.  I should say that I could use home and end to
move to the start or end of the file but I couldn't move through the file
in other ways.  I don't recall if I experimented with selecting the file
when I had the problem.  According to your comments, that problem no
longer exists so what I said in the presentation appears to no longer
apply.

The other problem you discussed, the alt f6 problem, also appears to no
longer exist in the newer version, according to your comments.  I didn't
check before doing the tutorial.  I know it was in the beta for a long
time but it was evidently corrected.

Gene